The Global Ageing Network in partnership with the Ontario Long Term Care Association will host a pre-conference summit focused on the ageing services workforce in conjunction with the Biennial Global Ageing Network Conference This is Long Term Care 2019.
The summit will be held on Tuesday, September 17, 2019.
This one-day summit will address key topics that are relevant to the ageing services workforce globally such as:
- Recruitment and retention
- Building a pipeline of talent, adapting to a new generation of workers
- Healthy, safe and engaging workplace cultures
- Innovative opportunities to fill gaps to meet increasing demand and decreasing supply
- Effective training including standards, cultural competency, bridging cross-national differences
- Core competencies for frontline personal care workers and supervisors
Summit discussions will consider research, practice and policy challenges and opportunities, and draw on international perspectives and potential solutions. A summary report and proposed action plan will be disseminated widely through the Ontario Long Term Care Association, Global Ageing Network members and partners.
The Summit will be held on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 from 8am to 5:30pm.
Registration for the workforce summit is not included as part of the conference fees.
Questions about registration?
Manager, Membership Services & Communications
Ontario Long Term Care Association
Questions about the summit?
Manager, Global Ageing Network
+1 (202) 508-9484
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR: