CALL FOR CONTENT
Speaker applications for This is Long Term Care 2019
are now closed
We are seeking sessions that will deliver big ideas, new models, novel technologies, emerging trends, and revolutionary processes that demonstrate compelling leadership for aged care practice and operations. Conference delegates should expect to participate in interactive sessions, and gain both inspirational ideas and practical tools, as well as forge new partnerships, both locally and abroad.
The Ontario Long Term Care Association and the Global Ageing Network invite you to submit your abstract to This is Long Term Care 2019 conference.
This year applicants can apply to present in one of three different formats:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Session
- Call for Content close date is Friday, September 14, 2018 at 12:00 noon ET
- Applicants will be notified of the decision between Monday, October 15, 2018 and Friday, October 19, 2018. (date subject to change, pending application close extension)
- Conference registration opens Thursday, November 1, 2018.
- All selected presenters must be registered as a conference delegate, exhibitor or sponsor by Friday, May 31, 2019.
- This is Long Term Care conference will take place Tuesday, September 17 – Thursday, September 19, 2019.
For queries regarding application content, please contact:
Director, Research & Knowledge Translation
Ontario Long Term Care Association
For queries regarding the online application process, please contact:
T: 519.263.5050 / 519.263.6003(direct)